onsdag den 6. juli 2011

Dave Grohl love Denmark

(politiken) Dave Grohl, lead singer of the Foo Fighters and Nirvana drummer love Denmark.
The Crown Prince of Denmark has appointed Foo Fighters to his favorite band, but he is just one of many. 17,000 showed up to a concert at Refshaleøen in Copenhagen. 

And it is reciprocated, told an enthusiastic Dave Grohl just hours before the concert at Christianshavn. - Denmark has always been special to me. I was here for the first time as a 18-year-old, and even then I was fascinated by you, Copenhagen, Denmark, says today 42-year-old 
musician.
- My wife and I share some beautiful memories of Copenhagen. One winter day for five or six years ago we went for a walk along the lakes and spent days just to be in love, look at architecture and relax. I do not think when I'm on tour, says Grohl. And among his band members and concert team is feeling the same.

- One of my friends who working on our tour, has not been in Denmark before. He was very quiet the first few hours, and finally he said: 'Dave, that's crazy. " Yes, I said. Then he continued: "Every other woman's delicious! 'And I had to give him sighing right, says Dave Grohl and laugh.

Only an eye for the wifeGrohl has eyes only for his wife, Jordyn, and their two children. They followed suit on the tour Tuesday because Grohl tour no longer than two weeks without seeing them.

special the family life has been close to death for him. When, in ancient times played drums in Scream and then in the 90s icon band Nirvana, he took drugs, drank and smoke, which was every day the last. He stopped when it became too much. And then he was a child.

- I became a father for the second time when I was about to record the album with 'Them Crooked Vulture' and a greatest hits album by the Foo Fighters. So every morning I drank a pot of coffee, recorded for the evening, on to my second band, drank yet another pot of coffee, practiced until at 2-3 pieces in the morning - and was then awakened at five o'clock by my child, he explains .

- When I had done it a few weeks, I had weird heart rhythms. I called my doctor, who immediately examined me for EVERYTHING. And after a few days came the message: stop with the coffee and get some sleep, says rock father, laughing.

Nirvana live out there
Foo Fighters were formed in the wake of Nirvana's abrupt end. But even today see Dave Grohl of the old fans.

- Or I'm probably their children who have stolen the mother and father's Nirvana-shirts. But my audience has changed. Before I could recognize a fan instantly.Usually it was a 14-year-old kid with green hair. But today there are both those adults Nirvana fans and 60-year-old retired midst, says Grohl.

- It is common for them is that they love rockn'n'roll.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar