mandag den 26. marts 2012

Cutfather escape from success


(BT.dk) - Damn, now I need a break with the family, says the danish hit producer Cutfather after X Factor and his good hit chart news

Cutfather keeps on hitting the right thing at the right time. But right now there are convicted break and suitcases packed for a long overdue family vacation.

It does not mean that success takes a break, three days after the X Factor finals have Cutfather this Monday received the news that his latest production with JLS are getting directly at number 6 on the UK Top 10

- It's a nice little sunshine story that reminds me of what it is I go around doing, says Mick Hedin aka Cutfather with a big smile.

The boy band JLS single 'Proud' (made with Daniel Davidson and Jason Gill) are storming the world's main charts, and with the speed limits on guaranteed top next week.

- It's a nice return to everyday life and my real job, says Cutfather, however, have been glad X Factor season.

- It has been a great experience. I have also learned a lot. And there were so many good young artists this year that could have been 10 of them in the final. But it is not my strong point, and I have mostly been with the experience and then because maybe I can help to help my artists on their way, says Cutfather.

But right now he has had enough of TV, hits and pop music.
Monday mornings are the suitcases packed and ready to the airport. And in a few hours he sits with the whole family in a plane so far away they can get.

- Now we go to Koh Samui in Thailand, and just enjoy it with a coconut on the beach.  says the family guy with his wife Lone Gyllun (picture) and kids Moly on11, and Maxemil on 8.

After the successful producer and song smith returns, awaits new international productions. And about his possible future in the X Factor says Cutfather:

- I think I've had my time as a judge of X Factor, and I have not received any offers yet from DR. Of course I would consider it if they ask, but I am first and foremost to focus on getting started with my real job in the studio again.

1 kommentar:

  1. HipHop recording artist Provy Suflayy releases "A Star Burnin Brite" featuring Rachel Schryvers for World Peace during New Zealand Tour.

    Check out the video now on youtube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X06H7IVEbAY

    Go Buy "A Star Burnin Brite" now on iTunes for $.99 cents!!

    SvarSlet