søndag den 26. august 2012

America loves Danish Ronny Morris



An almost unknown Danish musician is creating a name for himself in Los Angeles.

The name is Ronny Morris, and he sang, 'All About Love', is in on the latest Buddha Bar albums, which is a world-Selling Compilation of electronic music.

Five years ago, while he was sitting in his apartment in Denmark, did Ronny Morris nothing about electronic music. He was the classic guitar rock, but he was not really anywhere and therefore took to Stockholm to get new inspiration.

kidding me
Ronny met the producer Adam Kviman, and while they were working on an album, they agreed that Ronny must come too U.S. for sing the vocals.

From there it took off. Suddenly Warner Brothers in the phone and asked if they could use his music in one of its television productions.

- I thought, 'someone who makes kidding me, this can not be true'. But it did, and suddenly I had my music in five major U.S. TV series, says Ronny Morris.

Debut album this fall
Then the choice was easy. He sold his apartment, packed eight suitcases and settled in America.

- The most important thing for me was to travel in the direction where there was someone who had intersse for my music. Had it been Berlin, London or somewhere else, I was taken there. But now it was Los Angeles and the famous television studios, said Ronny Morris, whose debut album, 'Sweet Silence', release this fall.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar